rule-list

[Rule-list] network.opts

From: Joe Sprankle
Subject: [Rule-list] network.opts
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:52:21 -0700

I've been silently reading this list for some time now, I love the project.
I paln on in the future getting a local Goodwill computer store to start
donations from corporations that wipe the hd clean. I don't have any spare
time as of present but I will someday.....

I want to load rule on a couple old laptops. I have ran RedHat on my main
laptop and uninstalled it because I couldn't find out how to get a pcmcia
nic card configured. Every distro I've used has contained a
/etc/pcmcia/network.opts file for this config, I couldn't find an answer,
tried google,#redhat room on irc, and couldn't get an answer.

I know this a little off subject but I really don't want to load these
laptops in I can't get the networking working.

any ideas?
joe

Windows:  A 32 bit shell for a 16 bit operating system, originally written
for an 8 bit processor on a 4 bit bus by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1
bit of competition!