rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Miniconda-0.7.4 and hard drive image installs

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Miniconda-0.7.4 and hard drive image installs
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 07:30:06 +0200

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 23:38:22 at 11:38:22PM -0400, Michael Fratoni wrote:

> Since I've heard nothing either way, has anyone tried either of the latest
> slinky or miniconda installers with the 7.3 release?

I didn't yet because have several works to finish whcih need an
already tested environment first. Hope to pgrade next weekend, and
then will also start playing with 7.3 stuff.

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti

--
I doni ricevuti dal Padreterno, servono se utilizzati: chi li contempla
gode, ma chi ne fa uso probabilmente aiuta altri a godere.