rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Failed Miniconda Install

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Failed Miniconda Install
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 19:35:12 +0200

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 09:41:01 at 09:41:01AM -0600, Arthur Yarwood wrote:

> BTW you seem to have a lot of dead links on your website, notably the
> all theones on the 'testers corner' page, like 'registering your computer'.

The pages pointed by the testing corner are back online. Thanks again
to Arthur for noticing. Please report directly to me any other missin
page.
        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti

--
[media giants] have no idea how to do business with resourceful human
beings rather than passive vegetables. So they run to [the] government