rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] About 3rd party developers

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] About 3rd party developers
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:21:49 +0100

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 15:53:46 at 03:53:46PM +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:

> > (**) with all respect for the Dalai Lama and the people of Nepal, of
> > course!
>
> Not wanting to nitpick, but the Dalai Lama is the spiritual leader of
> Tibet (now occupied by the "People's Republic" of China. Nepal borders
> to Tibet but is Hinduistic, while Tibet is Buddhistic.

(me rightly and terribly embarassed, from the corner, looking at my
feet): correct, of course, I used to know that too, when I was still
sleeping regular hours...

More rationally, even if it doesn't excuse my gaffe, I was probably
confusing Tibet with Nepal because the Ganesha Project (linux for
Nepalese schools) expressed interest in RULE some time ago, see list
archives...

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti