savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Suggestion: add automated support for "flawfinder".

From: David Wheeler
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Suggestion: add automated support for "flawfinder".
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 18:07:14 -0400

I have a feature suggestion - adding automated support for
"flawfinder".  Flawfinder is a lint-like program that
searches for common security flaws in C/C++ programs and
reports them.  It's GPLed.

It'd be nice if a lead developer could press a button
and then receive (via the web or email) a flawfinder report
listing all the potential vulnerabilities found in a current project.

Flawfinder is available at:
 http://www.dwheeler.com/flawfinder.

I'm willing to help integrate it.

Full disclosure: I'm the author of Flawfinder.

--- David A. Wheeler
    address@hidden