savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] projects script not committeed to the repository

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] projects script not committeed to the repository
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:14:13 +0200

Le lun 22 jui 2002 à 22h39, Jaime E. Villate a écrit :
Hi,
Somebody has added an extra line to the "projects" script in
subversions, and
did not commit the change to the repository. This will prevent the
script from
being updated automatically when we do further changes to it.

The extra line in the local copy of projects is:
  $group_name=$expl_pathinfo[2];

Does that look familiar to anyone?

I guess it's me. Normally $group_name is always defined depending on group_id, on any page. On the project_home.php file, the $groupe_name is taken from the url, /project./blabla
I'll commit it.

--
mathieu
   /* http://humeur.coleumes.org : face aux requins et aux corsaires */