savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #900] mail migration doesn't work.

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #900] mail migration doesn't work.
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:22:48 -0400

=================== BUG #900: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=900&group_id=11

Changes by: Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Jul-25 18:22 (Europe/Amsterdam)

the other guy figured it out. But it would be nice to mention that it is the
name without @gnu.org. Bug can be closed, thanks.

=================== BUG #900: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: hanwen                    Project: Savannah
Submitted on: 2002-Jul-24 16:19
Category:  Mail                         Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:
https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/admin/index.php?migrate=1&group_id=1673&list=lilypond-devel%40gnu.org&password=XXXXXX

is not working; it says "address@hidden does not exist."

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2002-Jul-25 18:22             By: hanwen

Date: 2002-Jul-25 18:12             By: admin
You must not include @gnu.org in the form but only the list name.
lilypond-devel appears in the lists of your mailing list
. Therefore, I suppose that you have figure out yourself.

Could you please confirm it so I could close this bug ?

TIA.

Guillaume.

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: