savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Re: Erro - No group chosen

From: syed
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Erro - No group chosen
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 11:18:37 +0800

I have problem to register as admin.
I suppose to receive email for confirmation, but did not.
I'm using sendmail - default installation.
What else i need to setup?

Mathieu Roy wrote:

syed <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> 1.  (*) text/plain          ( ) text/html
>
> Finally I manage install savannah, but there are some problem.
> When I click "Get Support" the webpage display these error:
>
> ----------
> Error - No group chosen
>
> No group was chosen ($group or $group_id).
> ----------
>
> Any idea what is happen? Any hint?

I think that you havent already define the administration project,
that should be used to manage the system (support request, bug
tracker, faq...)

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy