savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Re: Fatal error: textdomain

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: Fatal error: textdomain
Date: 18 Apr 2003 12:28:06 +0200

Khairul Azmi Abu Bakar <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Can somebody help me with this. I got this error when trying to access
> my savannah project website
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: textdomain() in
> /opt/savannah/frontend/php/include/pre.php on line 46
>
> I;m using redhat 8.0 and php 4.3.1.

We use gettext and your PHP version is probably compiled without
gettext support. You should recompile it.

Are you using the php version redhat ships? It would be strange if
they ship a version without gettext support.

(you can get an overview of php options compiled by adding a
phpinfo(); in a page on your server).

--
Mathieu Roy