savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #3310] News do not show up on project page

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #3310] News do not show up on project page
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:18:49 -0400

=================== BUG #3310: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3310&group_id=11

Changes by: Yann Dirson <address@hidden>
Date: Wed 04/23/2003 at 16:18 (Europe/Paris)

Ah, OK.  But as project admin I did not receive a notification that I had
anything to moderate, and can't find a setting that would (de)activate the
sending of notifications.

=================== BUG #3310: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: ydirson                 Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Wed 04/23/2003 at 15:41
Category:  News Mgr                   Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  I tried several times today to add a news item to the
alcovebook project, but nothing show on the project page...

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Wed 04/23/2003 at 16:18       By: ydirson

Date: Wed 04/23/2003 at 16:11       By: yeupou
This is not a bug but a feature.

Now anybody can submit a news for a project. So project admins have to approve
news item. See news admin.

I added a note about that shown when you submit a news item ; but you probably
didn't pay attention to it, as you are familiar with the savannah interface.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3310&group_id=11