savannah-dev

Re: [Savannah-dev] Integration with CVS

From: Stephane URBANOVSKI
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Integration with CVS
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:23:24 +0200

Aminudin Khalid wrote:
I have successfully setup savannah with user registation and project registration it works almost perfect . Currently the problem is how to make it work with CVS . I don't know where to configure it in savannah..............

I have setup a cvspserver and it is running on my system and I've also created a CVSROOT with "cvs init" .

    * Where should I configure CVSROOT directory in savannah ? I
      couldn't any link for configuration.

Did you read http://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html ?

    * Does savannah need a third party software to  view CVS repository ?

Yes :

http://viewcvs.sourceforge.net

I'm using viewcvs-0.9.2
look also at http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/savannah/subversions/etc/