savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [Bug #3688] task tracker : summaries, number of task in

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #3688] task tracker : summaries, number of task in each subproject
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 05:34:30 -0400

=================== BUG #3688: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3688&group_id=11

Submitted by: yeupou                  Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Mon 05/19/03 at 11:34
Category:  Wishlist                   Severity:  1 - Enhancement

Original Submission:  It would be useful to know how many task are in the task
tracker, eventually listing, are the user option the name of each task for each
project.

Specific for the savannah project : I'll soon clean and remove every task I do
not know what it is about. I after a year at Savannah I still ignore what a
task is about, it surely means that this task will never be done. I find very
difficult to use the task tool because they are so many unordered task. With a
little clean up and some subproject removing, things we be better I think - and
reopening a task closed by error is not a problem.
For enhancements in the code, I personally find the bug tracker much better. So
enhancement on the savannah.gnu.org installation, I personally find the support
tracker more appropriate.
So I think that task tracker should be devoted to savannah.gnu.org installation
maintaine task. It would be cool if it works like korganiser or whatever.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: