savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] GPG, need advice

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] GPG, need advice
Date: 23 May 2003 16:33:03 +0200

For the GPG support in Savannah.

The user export his key:
 gpg --export --armor

Put it on the database (no fingerprint, we should be able to update
the system off the net)

sv_users register the key

 gpg --fast-import /home/savannah/totoox/.gnupg/registered_key

But when I want to send a message, since the key is not particulary
signed (we wont sign a key not clearly identified. We only now that
the user added this gpg, not that he is really "Albert Bidule
<address@hidden>")

gpg --batch --skip-verify --recipient address@hidden --encrypt msg
gpg: A899D45D: Rien ne dit que la clé appartient vraiment au propriétaire.
gpg: msg: encryption failed: clé publique inutilisable

Failed... I tried with --batch --yes also... Still fail, it refuses to
cryp the message until, without --batch, I acknowledge the fact that
the key is not clearly identified.

Any idea?

--
Mathieu Roy