[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Limbo fil

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Limbo file sharing - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:23:27 -0300

address@hidden (Jonathan Gonzalez V.) writes:

Hi Alvise,

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
the pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.

Regards,