Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Spinn

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Spinneret - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:02:37 -0300

Miji Cherian <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Miji,

> sir,
>
> First at all, apologize for the delay in my answer
> about your suggetions on my project spinneret.
> Actually i haven't recieved your mail at time, but
> came to view your suggetions accidently while looking
> at the mailing list. So please mail your required
> suggetions/changes to address@hidden or
> address@hidden thank you for
> considering my project.

With the new tracker system for the approval process this will not be
totally necessary, because you just have to see the tracker and you
will receive the emails to the email that you have registered in
Savannah.

> I will make little changes to my project. i have put
> it in http://www.macfast.org/spinneret/. Also i will
> registered it again at Savannah.
>
> i had placed Copyright and License notices on all the
> source program files. But some files(including files
> with extension .ssp) on this source tar file are data
> files which contain information which will be used by
> the program. So i had not placed  Copyright and
> License notices on these files to reduce the
> complexities on the program. So sir please inform me
> if it is must to place legal notices on it.
>
> sir i again request you to consider my project
> spinneret for inclusion in Savannah.

I'll wait your submission at Savannah and I'll take it again, please
re-resubmit your project.