[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah Tasks List

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah Tasks List
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:24:57 +0100

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 05:59:37AM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Update: ac-archive needs to be redirected, rather than moved, from
> gnu.org to nongnu.org, since it has been around for a few years, and
> offers macro to be retreived more or less automatically.

Re-update, ac-archive will move from savannah, and the author would
like a temporary redirection to his website instead. More details
below.

---

- webcvs synchro at project creation: sometimes it doesn't work, it
would be good to check why. Apparently this is not a problem in
Savannah, the problem has been around with 2 different version of the
backend, and the webcvs repository is AFAICS created before curl is
called.

- RT account: the Savannah hackers would like a RT account so as to
access gnu.org tickets when those are mentioned by other groups such
as www webmasters.

- mail from gatekpr and similar Savannah users: I sent a test mail
from gatekpr to address@hidden, seen as <- savannah-root ->
savannah-root by Exim. Keep in touch.

- SPF: the mail forwarder used in the CVS chroots is not using an
envelop sender. Is there an Exim option to set the defaut envelop
sender in case it was not specified? Else, we need to make changes to
the C mail forwarder.

- spam filtering rule in MHArc: Werner is suggesting to fix the e-mail
detection regexp in the mharc custom code, where the domain part of
the e-mail should contain a dot. That way, 'address@hidden' would
match, but not 'address@hidden' (/usr/lib/MHonArc/mhinit.pl)

- delete www.nongnu.org/fmp/ (project relocated somewhere else)

- delete www.nongnu.org/syscolorize/ (idem)

- ac-archive will move out from Savannah eventually; would it be
  possible to have to mod_rewrite up so that:
http://www.gnu.org/software/ac-archive/foo.m4
redirected to -> http://autoconf-archive.cryp.to/foo.m4
This should be setup for a little while, for a smooth transition.
[Was: redirect ac-achive from gnu.org to nongnu.org (this is not a GNU
package, but was approved before Savannah opened to non-GNU, as a
autoconf-related project)]
Contact: Peter Simons <address@hidden>