[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Barter Sy

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Barter System Compensator - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:29:53 +0100

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 05:01:58PM +0100, olivier Chaussavoine wrote:
> Hi,
> Are you always agree to see if my software "ebarter" is in conformance
> with GPL, and to give me advices on this point (others are also welcomed).
> If you agree, I send you the sources.
> Can you tell me why I should chose savanna instead of sourceforge?

Yes, we still can review your project. Just resubmit it for approval
at Savannah.

We have a bit backlog at the moment so you may need to wait for a few
days before to get a reply.

>  le 20/10/2004 21:15:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Any progress?

Actually I sent your more mails after that one, check:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2004-10/msg00699.html

Why chose Savannah? Well, Savannah has higher requirements and thus
visitors can expect freedom-related qualities from projects hosted
here (such as no proprietary dependencies). Moreover there is no ads,
thus you do not take the risk to get an ad for a proprietary
competitor in your project page (as can be seen at SF). Having less
projects to deal with, we are able to provide, as far as I'm told, a
quicker response time for most support requests. Thanks to the Savane
software we also provide a bug tracking system that we consider
better.