[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Access to Savannah

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Access to Savannah thru http?
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 19:41:44 +0530

On Sunday 27 Mar 2005 9:40 pm, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After discussion and experiments, we came with the solution to bind
> SSH to port 443 (https). This allows people to connect even from
> behind a proxy.
>
> Check:

http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?admin=&group_id=5802&question=CVS_-_How_can_I_access_a_repository_from_behind_a_firewall_or_proxy.txt

Thanks for the hard work. I have asked a colleague of
mine to check it behind a firewall.  since our
firewalls allow ssh, we have to create an artificial
firewall and test this.

Nagarjuna