[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #3979] Improvements to Texinfo export of

From: Aaron Hawley
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #3979] Improvements to Texinfo export of FAQs
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:59:08 +0000

If the patch submitted to Savane isn't accepted, could a savannah-hacker
familiar with Savane verify the patch works on a Savane test suite?  I wasn't
able to do so.  I'm sure the Savane developers would be more willing to accept
the patch if it was verified on a test suite. I'll request this Savannah task
be re-opened for that reason if after two weeks the Savane hackers sit on my
patch.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3979>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/