[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #249111] project.nongnu.org webpa

From: Sylvain Beucler via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #249111] project.nongnu.org webpages - issue with cvs.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 05:26:19 -0400

Hello,

http://cvs.nongnu.org/
fails with a 404 error:
---
Not Found
The requested URL /cvs/cvs.html was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.nongnu.org Port 80
---

http://archway.nongnu.org still works.

To support my point that volunteer and hired people's job can be
efficiently complementary, that's something I could have checked,
fixed and/or tested with week-end :)