[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah approvals

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah approvals
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:12:05 +0200

Hello,

Sorry for not answering your reviews quickly, I was far behind these
days :/

However I see you posted the reviews directly in the Savannah
tracker. Please wait for any of the admin's (kickino, mjflick, zeus or
I) approval before to do so. Reviews can be really tricky, and we also
want to comment your "style".

In the beginning the approval process will be necessarily slow, but it
is needed to keep the quality of the process :)

Also, if you didn't already, you should subscribe to
savannah-register-public (approval tracker notifications) and
savannah-hackers-public (low-traffic messages for the team).

Regards,