[Savannah-hackers-public] News/information sources

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] News/information sources
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:58:34 +0200

Hello,

The Savannah volunteers are the first people contacted when there is a
problem in a Savannah project, which includes any service we offer,
even those we do not admnister directly such as webpages and mailing
lists.

In this regard it would be good to know about any change in those
services to answer appropriately to the users. For example, there are
spam-related solutions at www.gnu.org that we never heard of, yet we
could point people to them when they experience spam issues.

Do you have some mailing lists or other sources of information to get
notified of related works? Or could you consider creating some?

For reference, here are the mailing lists the volunteers use:

savannah-hackers (alias savannah-help-public)
savannah-help-private: help requests

savannah-hackers-public
savannah-hackers-private: low-traffic discussions

savannah-register-public: project approvals

savannah-reports-private: cron job errors
savannah-cvs: commit in our scripts and documentation

#savannah on irc.freeenode.org is a real-time medium meant to
synchronize each other when working at the same time.