[Savannah-hackers-public] savannah-root moderated

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah-root moderated
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:48:50 +0200

Hi,

Since sv-root is unused it would be good to kill it eventually.

I turned on emergency moderation, so all posts (which should be only
spam now) will be noticed, and we'll see if there's any interesting
enough traffic left.

The last mails we received were from new-gnu, and I recently told them
to use sv-ha-priv instead. There's still the sv-compromise
alias. Maybe we could move it to sv-ha-priv as well (there's a TODO in
the Wiki).