[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #259126] Mailman private archives tem

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #259126] Mailman private archives template
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:55:42 -0500

This is a common enough mistake.

If you access the archive index without a trailing slash, e.g.:

http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/private/savannah-hackers-private

... then when you select a month, you will get the 404's for not having
the year-month selected.

If you access the archive index with a trailing slash, e.g.:

http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/private/savannah-hackers-private/

... you will not have this difficulty.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance on this issue.

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator