[Savannah-hackers-public] Usage of the GNU Arch area

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Usage of the GNU Arch area
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:05:07 +0100

Hi,

The Arch repository cannot host other data than a Arch repository.

I desactivated your data there (you still can retrieve them via sftp).

This kind of usage is likely to add troubles in the future, when we'll
add support for 3rd-parties Arch tools, and to you when you'll try to
reorganize / remove files there. This is true for other services - we
configure each service to match their usage; if you use them in
another way than the one we planned, that's not good for Savannah nor
you).

Incidentally, we're working on providing a more flexible download
area.

Thanks for your understanding,