[Savannah-hackers-public] admin help

From: Dave Love
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] admin help
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:23:19 +0100

I notice you're looking for admin help for Savannah.  I've offered
before with no response and I'm still happy to help.  I could devote
time to it now, as I'm redundant.  I don't know what I'll be able to
commit to it when I get a new job, however.  I'm an experienced
sysadmin and former GNU maintainer -- I set up the original Emacs CVS,
for instance, and had root on the GNU systems at that time.