[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Ready to get into Savannah admin again

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Ready to get into Savannah admin again
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:12:34 +0100

Hi,

Try not to be blocked by administrativia. Currently you're able to
check projects and send your review to an admin on #savannah and
discuss it, this doesn't need any access. I worked for 3 weeks without
any kind of access when I started contributing to Savannah :)

The Wiki URL is mentioned in a couple FAQ entries:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/