[Savannah-hackers-public] FYI, git-push'd changes are now automatically

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] FYI, git-push'd changes are now automatically mirrored to cvs
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 19:02:11 +0100

Before yesterday, whenever I used 'git-push' to propagate changes to
the coreutils git repository on savannah, I would usually remember to
manually run a script to sync those changes to a local CVS repository,
and then rsync that repository to an intermediate system from which
savannah would rsync-pull any update(s) once per hour.

Now, I can confirm that the git-update hook I installed yesterday works:
it automatically (upon "git-push" to savannah) mirrors each change-set
to the cvs repository also on savannah.

gnulib is next...