[Savannah-hackers-public] Unix Admin wanted for Savannah Administration

From: dmp
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Unix Admin wanted for Savannah Administration
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:11:20 -0600

Hello,
Looks like the post for a Unix admin is still listed after a year so it must still
be active. Perhaps I could donate some time to the site's needs. I have a couple
of open source GNU projects. I came upon your site while doing a little marketing
for one of the projects. I have seriously considered hosting the latest over on
Savannah. I have several years experience working with many different OS including
Unix/Linux. I'm not sure exacting how the first two requirements listed are
accomplished though, besides some basic research or creating a project.

danap.

Skill Level Experience
GNU Coding Standards Base Knowledge 6 Mo - 2 yr
Software Licensing Base Knowledge 6 Mo - 2 yr
GNU/Linux Good Knowledge 6 Mo - 2 yr

Back to the top