Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hi!

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hi!
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:23:27 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for offering your help!

(I personnaly speak a bit of Italian, but we communicate with English
at Savannah)

We maintain a tasks list here:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/CurrentTasks
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/TasksList

Can you have a look at them?

Also, feel free to drop by #savannah at Freenode and meet the friends
:)