Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] creating lists

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] creating lists
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:24:00 -0600

    In Savannah the working copy is at /etc/savane/content/ in vserver

So, my next (maybe last, if we're lucky :) question is whether there's a
cron job to refresh it, or if a manual cvs update is needed after
checking in the new about_list_creation.txt?  (Posting that proposed
text separately.)  I did look for a cron job in various places and
didn't see it, but ...

Thanks for all ...