[Savannah-hackers-public] Adding FSF widget to Savannah?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Adding FSF widget to Savannah?
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:20:18 -0500

(Originally sent to -private last week)

The FSF is in the closing days of its winter fundraising drive. We're
about 70 members shy of our end-of-month goal of 500. Meeting this goal
is important for securing the funding we need to do things like make
sure someone is on-hand to react to a dozen simultaneous hard drive
failures :).

What do you think of adding the fundraising widget to the Savannah site
template until the end of the month? The code to do it is at:

http://www.fsf.org/associate/widget

--
John Sullivan
Manager of Operations