Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help-grub and bug-grub

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help-grub and bug-grub
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:03:01 -0600

Sylvain,

    desire to have a separate list for help-grub. Could you remove the
    alias, and make a mailman-managed list for help-grub?

The part of this request I am not sure about is attaching a new list to
the savannah project.  https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ListServer
talks about running infra/maintenance/ml.pl, but with no details about
what to do with the sql command that it outputs.

The "outdated" section at the end of that page says this:
  ml.pl -a adminsname -g project -l listname | mysql savannah
which looks reasonable, but evidently the database name has changed,
since "mysql savannah" comes back with
  ERROR 1049 (42000): Unknown database 'savannah'
Fair enough, it was labeled outdated :).

Looking at the output of show databases in mysql, `savane' looks like
the most likely, but I still don't want to try to run the command until
you confirm.  So, please confirm/elucidate?

By the way, I couldn't find any wiki page or /root/infra file about the
mysql setup in general, either.  Maybe I missed it.

Thanks,
Karl