Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help-grub and bug-grub

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help-grub and bug-grub
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:19:19 +0100

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 05:26:43PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
> Hi Okuji,
>
>     Historically, help-grub has been just an alias to bug-grub, but we
>     have a desire to have a separate list for help-grub. Could you
>     remove the alias, and make a mailman-managed list for help-grub?
>
> Sorry for the delayed response, but this is now done (I believe), with
> help-grub attached to the grub savannah project as with the others.
> I think you should have received a notification from mailman already
> with the password, etc.
>
> I took the liberty of adding address@hidden as a list moderator to
> help with the inevitable spam, since I know you use that for other lists
> already.

Hi Karl,

With address@hidden we didn't have any problem with spam, since it's
subscriber-only.  If help-grub is made subscriber-only as well, we can
avoid the spam too.

Unless Okuji planned to moderate help-grub of course. Okuji, what do you think?

--
Robert Millan

<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)