[Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden via RT] [gnu.org #361190] Helpi

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden via RT] [gnu.org #361190] Helping Savannah
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 14:20:48 -0400

Here's another possible volunteer for you.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: [gnu.org #361190] Helping Savannah Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 13:24:10 -0400
A NEW TICKET HAS BEEN CREATED, REPLIES GO TO REQUESTORS BY DEFAULT.

Thu May 01 13:24:10 2008: Request 361190 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by address@hidden
       Queue: campaigns