Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Helping Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Helping Savannah
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:32:15 +0200

Hi,

Savane doesn't work under windows and probably never will!
You need a working GNU/Linux environment to work on it.

pings work fine here, and I didn't notice a network interruption, so
maybe your ISP is blocking pings.

Check this page:
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit
for more information about getting started with Git.

You'll see there's a CVS-style access, though it would be better if
you used Git directly.

Cheers,