Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Mailing list

From: Tim Dobson
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:30:14 +0100

On Sunday 22 June 2008 17:05:34 Yavor Doganov wrote:
> Since there is apparent conflict of interest, you should realize that it is
> not acceptable if you add your own group yourself.

Apologies, I had not realised this would be the controversial, though it's now
clear to me the reasons why this policy is in place.

>  Please revert the change (possibly by only commenting the
> snippet)
Done
> and follow the procedure in the file you have edited; the
> criteria for inclusion in the list is roughly explained at
> gnu-user-groups.html.

I have submitted the details to address@hidden
I believe the ticket number is #365345 if anyone wants to look at it, though I
must say I'm confused about why this has ended up in the *associate
membership* queue...

Sorry for the confusion,

Tim

--