[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: bzr problems this morning

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: bzr problems this morning
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:10:13 -0600

Robert Collins wrote:

I mailed the tool to use to the savannah-hackers-list I believe, some
time back. I haven't had any feedback on it and whether it works/has
problems etc.

We really, really, really need email notifications working, as for Gnash, it's a critical feature.

The pull error suggests the ssh config on the server has been altered.

Now I get this, so I assume everything is mostly ok now, and I just noticed some maintainance going on.

ripple} pts/5$ bzr pull
Using saved location: bzr+ssh://address@hidden/gnash/trunk/
No handlers could be found for logger "bzr"
No revisions to pull.

        - rob -