Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] arch link broken in sv wiki

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] arch link broken in sv wiki
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:06:25 +0200

Hi,

This has nothing to do with it, but could you add a note about your
changes? (in the "Optional change note" field).  They are generating
big diffs (plus ZWiki isn't especially good at them), so I don't
understand what kind of changes you did.

https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/FrontPage/recentchanges?period=month

Cheers!