Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Approving projects

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Approving projects
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:01:30 +0100

Hello,

there is also
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html

This link is more detailed, especially on the subject of copyright. Even
though it is only mandatory for official GNU projects, it is a good
guide for Non-GNU too. (And you can send the link to the appropriate
subsections to the maintainers instead of explaining it in your own
words every time a thing needs to be fixed.)

I also found it helpful to read&subscribe
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-register-public/2008-12/threads.html
There you can "eavesdrop" the communication between the reviewers and
the maintainers to get a better idea of the typical process.