Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Puszcza - Savane-based hosting

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Puszcza - Savane-based hosting
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:12:21 -0600

    > Could you present Puszcza (what it does, the goals)?

    It is a hosting for Free Software development, built entirely on
    Free Software components. It implements the same policies as Savannah
    or Gna!, and offers a similar set of services. Basically, I'd say the
    only difference between the three is physical location of the servers
    and the flavors of the Savane software used. Apart from this, they are
    very similar.

    Just in case, its "unpronounceable" name is pronounced as [push-cha] :)

    > I mentioned it at
    >   http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/WhyChooseSavannah

I updated that web page with Sergey's information.

Sergey, should I list it on gnu.org/links?  That is, do you want it to
be open for registrations from "random" people, or is it essentially
closed to the public?