[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9048] Su

From: Ted Smith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9048] Submission of Mudlet
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:05:17 -0500

Taking stab #2 at the whole "reviewing projects" thing -- My notes on
this project:

LuaGlobal.lua -- no copyright statement
dlgTimersMainArea -- no copyright statement (file is trivial)
dlgSystemMessageArea.cpp -- no copyright statement (file is trivial)
dlgTriggersMainArea.cpp -- no copyright statement (file is trivial)
ctelnet.cpp -- GPL seems applied incorrectly, copyright date range

No copyright notice in /src/ui (XML data files)
No copyright notice on flowchart in /src/doc
No copyright notice pertaining to any of the images, in /src or in
/src/icons
No overarching project README
Dependancies not clear (QT4, Lua, ?qcsi?)

Uses term "linux" in name of linux.conf, and in about_dialog.ui.

"Documentation" has no license.

Project already has its own website and sourceforge account.

*NB*: I do not have KDevelop installed and thus could not browse the
source the way the developer intended.

Should I clean this up into something that can be sent to the developer?

 - Ted