Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: ssh logins to lists.gnu.org

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: ssh logins to lists.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:39:29 -0600

    such as fwknopd (with GnuPG public key auth) or ostiary (which I think
    can only do shared secret passwords)?

I'd much rather have no access from fencepost than figure out some new
software configuration (I've never heard of either of those programs)
that will probably be break or be inaccessible just when it is most
needed.  Please, no more hoops ...

If you want to choke off access from fencepost, ok, I understand.  Life
goes on.