[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Git hooks and setup for GNU Herds

From: Davi Leal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Git hooks and setup for GNU Herds
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 00:45:25 +0100

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> In addition, Davi Leal of the gnuherds project would like the cia and
> email-on-commit hooks. Can you enable them?

IMHO it should not be needed to contact to the Savannah administrators to
enable these features.  It should be possible enable it directly in the
Savannah webapp.

I should add a task ticket to record this feature request so that we can
follow improving Savannah.  You can assign it to me, and I will work out it
when I can:  6 or 7 months.

I will join the Savannah-Hackers project so I can be assigned this task.