Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] www89com wiki page?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] www89com wiki page?
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:53:38 +0100

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 05:49:09PM -0500, Karl Berry wrote:
>     I removed the webpage (need an admin account for this).
>
> Great, thanks.
>
> At your convenience, can you document how to do so (or point to it if I
> missed it)?

Check HowToAdminThisWiki, I think you do have an admin account. Then
you'll get new buttons at the bottom of the wiki pages.
If you forgot your pass I'll reset it.

> Also, how could "hj" get permission to create it in the first place?
> Is there human approval of new wiki accounts?

Everybody can set a username and create new pages. But it's not
properly an account.

> I wouldn't be worried, but once one spammer has found us, seems likely a
> deluge will follow .... :(

It's not the first time this happens, but it seems rare enough not to
worry yet.