Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] "or any later" clause mandatory?

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] "or any later" clause mandatory?
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:07:33 +0100

On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 11:40 +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> What exactly is missing from
> http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php ?
> I'd start fixing this page, if need be.

I don't know how to edit the page by myself, but I propose these
points:

- If you use a license from the GPL family, it needs to have the "or any
later"-clause.

- Every file in your project needs to have a free license.
This includes media files. It must be clear for every file
who is the copyright holder and what the license for each file is.

(These are the points that I have to single out in reviews most often.)