[Savannah-hackers-public] ciabot.py fixes

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] ciabot.py fixes
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:45:36 +0200

Hello,

contrib/ciabot/ciabot.py is outdated, and
http://www.catb.org/~esr/ciabot/ciabot.py is 500.
What should I do? :)

Nevertheless, I got a patch from the mailing list archive, and the
current result has 2 bugs:

- it looks for 'xmlrpc' instead of 'ciabot.xmlrpc' in the config

- it does not strip the mail headers before sending XML to the XML-RPC
  service

I can send patches, but it's probably better that I do a diff on your
latest release rather than what I currently have.