Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:30:10 +0200

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 09:02:34AM +1200, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> I said a long time ago saying that I was off this -- I don't have any
> >> time to work on it.  All progress I made is publicly posted.  See:
> >>
> >> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-05/msg00024.html
> >>
> >> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-06/msg00015.html
> >>
> >> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-05/threads.html#00001
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > FYI the 2 volunteers have root access (for > 1 month), and I gave them
> > directions and pings, but nothing has progressed so far.
> >
> > I'm considering shutting down that access.
>
> Toshio said very clearly that he was going to be without internet on
> holiday for a month or so;

Both you and Karl seem to be one month late :)

Toshio said he would be that way during July and back at the beginning
of _this_ month - and he did send a mail at that time stating that
he's not interesting in maintaining, but in helping Paul setting up.

> Paul has been unwell + travelling too.

Sadly we didn't receive any info about this (my last ping on July
30th, Toshio's last ping on August 4th).