[Savannah-hackers-public] GNU maintainer keys?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] GNU maintainer keys?
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 22:09:14 GMT

Hi Sylvain and all,

My vague impression is that there is supposed to be some process that
collects the GPG keys for people authorized to upload to GNU and
transfer it to savannah somehow.  And my even more vague impression is
that the process stopped working a while ago so the key info on savannah
is stale.

Is any of that accurate?  If we're lucky and we actually have the keys
on savannah, is there a public (http/finger/whatever) way to access them?

This comes up because Werner Koch (GPG maintainer) and I were hoping to
write step-by-step instructions for verifying GNU packages, and getting
the relevant keys is one of the harder steps :(.

Thanks,
Karl