[Savannah-hackers-public] bzr-to-git account

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr-to-git account
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:53:27 +0200

FYI, I want to automate emacs' bzr-to-git mirroring process directly on
savannah, since both repositories reside there.  Just as I did for the
cvs2git mirroring service (not used anymore), I'll need a non-privileged
account on the system with the repositories from which to run the
cron job.  I expect to create it like this on git.sv.gnu.org:

    adduser --system --home /var/lib/bzr2git bzr2git

[that new user will also be added to the "emacs" group]

Andreas Schwab has been performing this service with the emacs.git
repo on repo.or.gz, and now mirrored also to sv.gnu.org, but we can
manage the whole thing more reliably and efficiently by removing
the network from the loop altogether.

Andreas pointed me to this bzr plugin,
lp:~schwab-linux-m68k/bzr-fastimport/master
which will be used.